Our Story Begins: Worth A Thousand Words
My daughter hates the picture you see up there. So you very well might ask me, “Why in God’s name would...February 12, 2012
Our Story Begins: Have A Little Faith In Me
This week taught me a lesson and made me think…a whole lot. This was the week my work life and home...February 5, 2012
Our Story Begins: Are You A Mother Or A Martyr?
At the beginning of 2001 I packed up my whole family, wife, two kids, all of us and moved to...January 29, 2012
Our Story Begins: And Where Do We Go From Here?
I am going to both vent some frustration and ask for your advice this week. My hope is actually...January 22, 2012
Our Story Begins: The Exhaustion of Fear Itself
Physical exhaustion. I had no idea that those two words could actually be a state of being, a plateau of consciousness...January 15, 2012
Our Story Begins: Meet Me At The Dinner Table
When I became the only parent in our household I thought I had to be all things to all people. It’s...January 8, 2012
Our Story Begins: You Say You Want A Resolution….
I hate New Year’s resolutions; let’s just get that out of the way right now. It’s not the cheap, cheesy exaggeration...January 1, 2012
Our Story Begins: The Decisions That Break You In Two
Hey everyone, I’d like you to meet Dave Manoucheri, our newest columnist. You might recognize him as he was one of...December 28, 2011
- No secret; just science. #LadimaxLifestyle #YouGottaWork #EAT #cleaneating #training #womensFitness
- “… and to all, a good night. “ #MerryChristmas #ToyPoodle #poodlesofinstagram #dogsofinstagram #Christmas #dogsitting 📸: @caseyparham
- The most interesting people are not those who are untouched by life; rather it’s the ones who have been to hell and back replete with imperfections, scars and stories to share. About #love. About #life. About #living. #truth #lifequotes #goodenoughmother #cancer #loss
- I had the best dog in the world. She’s at rest now. Thank you Olivia for the years of unconditional #love. #dogsofinstagram #labsofinstagram
- At the end of last year, I started making my bed every day. I know, it should have been something I learned early in life. It was not so, whatever. Anyway, the act of making my bed every day required discipline. Small effort but still. I noticed that gave me the courage (and discipline) to tackle bigger things in my life. And then even bigger more daunting things. Each of those little habits added up to paint a picture of me; who I am and the things I value. Making my bed every day is not my destiny but it is paving the path. #life #truth #habits #Goodenoughmother #success
- Really proud of the work we’ve done on our rental property.. now recognized by @airbnb as Super host and @bookingcom ! 3 bedroom, 2 bath located right on golf course outside #charleston. Sleeps 8.. #KiawahIslandGEM #nowbooking #KiawahIsland #shorttermrental #vacationrental #vacation
- I feel duped. #truth #adulthood #momlife
- You guys. YOU GUYS!