Better, Not Bitter: Summer Vacay – Co-Parenting As Family, Friend Or Foe?
Better, Not Bitter: Summer Vacay Co-Parenting as Family, Friend or Foe? I am so ready for the school year to end....June 11, 2014
Better, Not Bitter: 3 Things MamaDurant Can Teach Single Moms
Better, Not Bitter: 3 Things MamaDurant Can Teach Single Moms In the aftermath of the inspirational Kevin Durant NBA MVP speech,...May 14, 2014
Better, Not Bitter: Why Are We So Hard on Non-Custodial Moms?
Better, Not Bitter: Why Are We So Hard on Non-Custodial Moms? Last Saturday night ABC News televised a story on 20/20...April 9, 2014
Better, Not Bitter: My Dreams vs. My Kids’ Dreams
Better, Not Bitter: My Dreams vs. My Kids’ Dreams We have a limited amount of time here on earth. Once you...March 12, 2014
Better Not Bitter: Can We Talk About Family Court? (VIDEO)
Better Not Bitter: Can We Talk About Family Court? (VIDEO) Like a lot of other bloggers and authors, I have a...February 11, 2014
Better, Not Bitter: Top 10 Things I Am Thankful For As A Divorced Mom
Better, Not Bitter: Top 10 Things I Am Thankful For As A Divorced Mom It’s not very often that I read...January 8, 2014
Better, Not Bitter: Christmas Without My Kids
Better Not Bitter Christmas Without My Kids I am really looking forward to celebrating Christmas this year. I always enjoy the...December 11, 2013
Team GEM Is Thankful!
Team GEM Is Thankful! “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners...November 21, 2013
Better, Not Bitter: Three F’s for Holiday Co-Parenting Success!
Better, Not Bitter: Three F’s for Holiday Co-parenting Success! I had a déjà-vu moment the other day. I was in Target...November 13, 2013
Better, Not Bitter: Is Our Son Safe Anywhere? Our Football Decision
Better, Not Bitter: Is Our Son Safe Anywhere? Our Football Decision This is my youngest son’s third year playing high...October 9, 2013
- PATIO REVAMP! Did you know you could PAINT your patio cushions? Here’s the deal: I had a patio set that was still in good shape but the cushions had a few stains. I was going to get rid of the entire set and buy something new but (good) patio furniture ain’t cheap! What to do? What.To.DO?I thought about dying the old cushions but they are water resistant. A few google searches at 4am and I stumbled upon this… PAINTING the cushions!I used spray paint but I have seen people use brushes. I had two tables and 8 chairs. I used 6 cans of #Rylon leather brown spray paint to “warm up” the table and chair frames, which had been sort of an espresso color. I used about 16 cans of paint for the cushions. The first pass (8 cans) was a brick color which didn’t pop the way I wanted. I sprayed over them with a candy apple red to get this color. No they don’t run off on your pants and are fine in the rain. My ONLY issue is in the “passes” (as you paint you pass from end to end) some places got a bit more paint depositors than others. I found a replacement umbrella canopy from Garden Winds (99 dollars) that fit great!Patio revamp cost? Less than $200 bucks! #DIY
- #breakfast on the #beach. #nowbooking #kiawahisland
- Heaven. #kiawahisland #southcarolina #familytravel #shorttermrental #Airbnb #VRBO #homeaway #nowbooking
- Dining room table… DONE! #KiawahIslandGEM #SouthCarolkna #Vacation #FamilyTravel #Airbnb #HomeAway #Booking #ShortTermRental #VRBO #NowBooking
- Happiest of birthdays to the woman whose belief in me never wavered. The one who taught me Good Enough is perfect! Love you mama and happy birthday!! #Motherhood #happybirthday #GoodEnoughMother
- Rollin’ deep in #residuals. #WalkerTexasRanger #ActorsLife #GoodEnoughMother
- The struggle is real, friends.. #FitOver50 #GoodEnoughMother #truth #womensfitness
- #Truth #Summer #Camping