Ask The Good Enough Guy: Toilet Terrors!
Two words! TOILET SEATS! I live with my boyfriend of four years in a small, one bedroom apartment. It seems...February 13, 2011
Ask the Good Enough Guy: Why Won’t Men Go To The Doctors?
Okay Will, What is the deal with men and doctors? I make sure I have a physical every year, including the...February 9, 2011
Ask The Good Enough Guy: Shower Power
Hey Will, I’m hoping you can help me. My husband and I just completed a major (read: costly) renovation in...February 6, 2011
Ask The Good Enough Guy: The Steve Harvey Situation!
Hey Will… Someone just sent me a link to view Steve Harvey’s ex-wife’s online commentary about her marriage to Steve....January 26, 2011
Ask the Good Enough Guy: Turn ons, Tears and Troubles
Hey everyone! It’s time for another new feature here at Good Enough Mother and this one is a whole...January 21, 2011
- Wow. As the mother of two kids who prepped for and took their own exams (without paying someone to correct the wrong answers) who got in based on their merit not connections, who made sacrifices to stay in school, who worked while in school, who stayed awake at night, anxiety riddled with anxiety about tuition and tests…. THIS SHIT REALLY pisses me off. You can quote me. #College #SAT #CollegeCheating #parenting #Dammit
- Oh hi, old friend (one of many..) #truth #adulting #saturdaynight
- So… I wrote a piece for USA Today talking about the college cheating scandal. Some of you may recall Casey took a semester off from school in 2017. It wasn’t by choice. A spectacular financial aid screw up meant the money to send her back just wasn’t there. It was an awful, heartbreaking time.. but we did the thing we do.. which was the best we could in light of the circumstances. Casey decided instead of staying home moping, she would go to Johannesburg and volunteer her time. It was a beautifully rewarding thing borne of an awful struggle. But that’s how we grow. It’s how she grew.. and we are better off for it. Link is in the bio. #parenting #fordhamuniversity #motherhood #studentlife
- Sending a reminder for whoever needs to hear this. Everything is going to be fine. It might not feel like it now. In fact it might feel like shit. Hang on because it gets better. But sometimes it has to get worse first. We don’t learn when things are easy; we learn when they are difficult. Where you are now is temporary. Take notes. Appreciate all of it, even the shit parts because that’s where the growth is. ️ #truth #lifelessons #mom #momlife #college #parenting #fordhamuniversity
- Heaven. #kiawahisland #southcarolina #familytravel #shorttermrental #Airbnb #VRBO #homeaway #nowbooking
- Dining room table… DONE! #KiawahIslandGEM #SouthCarolkna #Vacation #FamilyTravel #Airbnb #HomeAway #Booking #ShortTermRental #VRBO #NowBooking
- #breakfast on the #beach. #nowbooking #kiawahisland