Ask The Good Enough Guy: Bride To Be On A Spending Spree!
Hello Will, Our daughter is getting married next summer and she’s already planning a BIG wedding. The only problem is that...July 30, 2011
Ask The Good Enough Guy: Do Guys Gossip?
Dear Good Enough Guy: Last year I bought some friends a gag gift for Christmas (a DVD teaching them how...July 23, 2011
Ask The Good Enough Guy: Sex Talk – Did I Tell My Friends Too Much?
Hi Will, My husband, James, is jealous of my friends and thinks we share too much when we get together!...July 16, 2011
Ask The Good Enough Guy: My Husband Is A Workaholic!
Dear Will, My husband is a self-professed workaholic and hardly ever sees our kids these days – how can I get...July 9, 2011
Ask The Good Enough Guy: Is It Time To Evict Our Slacker Son?
Hey Good Enough Guy! Our son, Michael, is 26, unemployed and still living at home. Mike used to work as a...June 25, 2011
Ask the Good Enough Guy: How Do I Cure My Boyfriend’s Sports Obsession?
Hi Good Enough Guy, I have a question for you. My boyfriend James is a sports fanatic. Football, baseball,...May 28, 2011
Ask The Good Enough Guy: My Husband Is Too Strict With Our Son
Hi Will, My husband Chris and I have 7-year-old twins – a boy and a girl. They are both good...May 21, 2011
Ask The Good Enough Guy: My Husband Can’t Handle Our Gay Son
Hi Good Enough Guy, My 19-year-old son John came home from college a little while ago and came out to my...May 14, 2011
Ask The Good Enough Guy: Why Don’t Guys Like The Spa?
Hey Good Enough Guy, My husband Clark and I are having a disagreement I hope you can help us...May 7, 2011
Ask The Good Enough Guy: Cats Versus Dogs!
Dear Good Enough Guy, My boyfriend Rick wants us to get a dog but I am more of a cat person...April 30, 2011
- Wow. As the mother of two kids who prepped for and took their own exams (without paying someone to correct the wrong answers) who got in based on their merit not connections, who made sacrifices to stay in school, who worked while in school, who stayed awake at night, anxiety riddled with anxiety about tuition and tests…. THIS SHIT REALLY pisses me off. You can quote me. #College #SAT #CollegeCheating #parenting #Dammit
- Oh hi, old friend (one of many..) #truth #adulting #saturdaynight
- So… I wrote a piece for USA Today talking about the college cheating scandal. Some of you may recall Casey took a semester off from school in 2017. It wasn’t by choice. A spectacular financial aid screw up meant the money to send her back just wasn’t there. It was an awful, heartbreaking time.. but we did the thing we do.. which was the best we could in light of the circumstances. Casey decided instead of staying home moping, she would go to Johannesburg and volunteer her time. It was a beautifully rewarding thing borne of an awful struggle. But that’s how we grow. It’s how she grew.. and we are better off for it. Link is in the bio. #parenting #fordhamuniversity #motherhood #studentlife
- Sending a reminder for whoever needs to hear this. Everything is going to be fine. It might not feel like it now. In fact it might feel like shit. Hang on because it gets better. But sometimes it has to get worse first. We don’t learn when things are easy; we learn when they are difficult. Where you are now is temporary. Take notes. Appreciate all of it, even the shit parts because that’s where the growth is. ️ #truth #lifelessons #mom #momlife #college #parenting #fordhamuniversity
- Heaven. #kiawahisland #southcarolina #familytravel #shorttermrental #Airbnb #VRBO #homeaway #nowbooking
- Dining room table… DONE! #KiawahIslandGEM #SouthCarolkna #Vacation #FamilyTravel #Airbnb #HomeAway #Booking #ShortTermRental #VRBO #NowBooking
- #breakfast on the #beach. #nowbooking #kiawahisland