Ask The Good Enough Guy: My Man Commits Crimes Of Fashion!
Hi, Will. Hope everything is well in Good Enough Guy land. Things are O.K. here. I feel very small for mentioning...May 12, 2012
Ask The Good Enough Guy: How Do I Tell My Husband I Don’t Want To Travel?
Hi, Will, I recently retired, and I’m enjoying my time away from work. I was afraid I wouldn’t, but it feels...May 5, 2012
Ask The Good Enough Guy: My Husband Likes My Friend’s Breasts…
Will, thanks for reading this. I feel so high school about it, but I know I’m not making this up. I’ve...April 28, 2012
Ask The Good Enough Guy: How Do We Make It Last?
Will! My mate and I met on a dating site. Everything is going very well. We didn’t have any long...April 21, 2012
Ask The Good Enough Guy: Should I Flirt With The Office Cutie?
Hi Will: I love my job. I’m good at it and I’ve always gotten compliments on my performance. Well, a few...April 14, 2012
Ask The Good Enough Guy: How Can I Fall Back In Love With My Husband?
Hi, Will. When I was younger I made a promise to myself; I never wanted to get divorced and I meant...April 7, 2012
- Wow. As the mother of two kids who prepped for and took their own exams (without paying someone to correct the wrong answers) who got in based on their merit not connections, who made sacrifices to stay in school, who worked while in school, who stayed awake at night, anxiety riddled with anxiety about tuition and tests…. THIS SHIT REALLY pisses me off. You can quote me. #College #SAT #CollegeCheating #parenting #Dammit
- Oh hi, old friend (one of many..) #truth #adulting #saturdaynight
- So… I wrote a piece for USA Today talking about the college cheating scandal. Some of you may recall Casey took a semester off from school in 2017. It wasn’t by choice. A spectacular financial aid screw up meant the money to send her back just wasn’t there. It was an awful, heartbreaking time.. but we did the thing we do.. which was the best we could in light of the circumstances. Casey decided instead of staying home moping, she would go to Johannesburg and volunteer her time. It was a beautifully rewarding thing borne of an awful struggle. But that’s how we grow. It’s how she grew.. and we are better off for it. Link is in the bio. #parenting #fordhamuniversity #motherhood #studentlife
- Sending a reminder for whoever needs to hear this. Everything is going to be fine. It might not feel like it now. In fact it might feel like shit. Hang on because it gets better. But sometimes it has to get worse first. We don’t learn when things are easy; we learn when they are difficult. Where you are now is temporary. Take notes. Appreciate all of it, even the shit parts because that’s where the growth is. ️ #truth #lifelessons #mom #momlife #college #parenting #fordhamuniversity
- Heaven. #kiawahisland #southcarolina #familytravel #shorttermrental #Airbnb #VRBO #homeaway #nowbooking
- Dining room table… DONE! #KiawahIslandGEM #SouthCarolkna #Vacation #FamilyTravel #Airbnb #HomeAway #Booking #ShortTermRental #VRBO #NowBooking
- #breakfast on the #beach. #nowbooking #kiawahisland