Mediocre Mom Manual: Have You Ever Stepped Out On Faith?
For the last year and a half, I’ve been working on a pretty big project. When I first signed the...November 10, 2011
Wishful Thinking: What Would You Do If You Were Not Afraid? (VIDEO)
Hey everybody, time for a little frivolity and I’d say after the intense discussions of the last several days, we sure...November 9, 2011
5 MORE Things I Learned And Love About My Natural Hair!
Whew! It’s been a bit of a whirlwind weekend for Good Enough Mother; actually the last few months have been, with...November 8, 2011
Where In The World Is Good Enough Mother?
Howdy all! You know I think of you as family and as such I need to fill you in on my...October 20, 2011
Good Enough Mother Gives Thanks!
Goodenoughmother.com is on track to have its best month ever! We’ve experienced record growth, which is a great thing but of...August 24, 2011
Good Enough Mother Gains “Mom-entum”
You know, life is funny (man, I wish I had a dime each time I said that); you just never know...August 23, 2011
Rene On The Road: Blogging While Brown
Wow, so much love to give, so little time (and space)! I just returned from a big blogging conference this weekend...July 14, 2011
Breaking News: Good Enough Mother Joins TLC Parentables!
The GEMpire continues to grow! Yes, the team here at Good Enough Mother is thrilled to announce another partnership, this time...June 30, 2011
Anthony Weiner: Is A Sex Text Cheating?
Anthony Weiner: Is A Sex Text Cheating? By now I’m sure you’ve heard all about New York State Representative Anthony Weiner...June 7, 2011
The ORIGINAL Good Enough Mother!
Hey all! Hope you’re having a wonderful day. I just want to take the time to say thanks to each and...May 15, 2011
- PATIO REVAMP! Did you know you could PAINT your patio cushions? Here’s the deal: I had a patio set that was still in good shape but the cushions had a few stains. I was going to get rid of the entire set and buy something new but (good) patio furniture ain’t cheap! What to do? What.To.DO?I thought about dying the old cushions but they are water resistant. A few google searches at 4am and I stumbled upon this… PAINTING the cushions!I used spray paint but I have seen people use brushes. I had two tables and 8 chairs. I used 6 cans of #Rylon leather brown spray paint to “warm up” the table and chair frames, which had been sort of an espresso color. I used about 16 cans of paint for the cushions. The first pass (8 cans) was a brick color which didn’t pop the way I wanted. I sprayed over them with a candy apple red to get this color. No they don’t run off on your pants and are fine in the rain. My ONLY issue is in the “passes” (as you paint you pass from end to end) some places got a bit more paint depositors than others. I found a replacement umbrella canopy from Garden Winds (99 dollars) that fit great!Patio revamp cost? Less than $200 bucks! #DIY
- #breakfast on the #beach. #nowbooking #kiawahisland
- Happiest of birthdays to the woman whose belief in me never wavered. The one who taught me Good Enough is perfect! Love you mama and happy birthday!! #Motherhood #happybirthday #GoodEnoughMother
- Rollin’ deep in #residuals. #WalkerTexasRanger #ActorsLife #GoodEnoughMother
- The struggle is real, friends.. #FitOver50 #GoodEnoughMother #truth #womensfitness
- #Truth #Summer #Camping
- Good Enough Mother Inspiration: The Stellar Awards Delivers BIG TIME! (VIDEO)