Pixie Dust Central: 2017 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is Starting Soon!
Pixie Dust Central: 2017 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is Starting Soon! Celebrating 24 years when it kicks off March...Pixie Dust CentralFebruary 22, 2017
From The Closet: Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby! (Video)
From The Closet: Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby! (Video) Welcome to the newest series here at Good Enough Mother coming...Family & HomeJuly 15, 2016
Life Lessons: Shawn Zanotti
Life Lessons: Shawn Zanotti *Are you happy at the moment? Yes, I am extremely happy at this moment and time...Family & HomeMay 17, 2016
Life Lessons: Seth Lejeune
Life Lessons: Seth Lejeune *Are you happy at the moment? Yes, very happy. Recent events in my life have caused...Family & HomeMay 12, 2016
Life Lessons: Richard London
Life Lessons: Richard London *Are you happy at the moment? Yes, because in addition to other things, I have a...Family & HomeMay 10, 2016
Life Lessons: Darren Pierre
Life Lessons: Darren Pierre *Are you happy at the moment? I am learning to embrace contentment. For me, happiness is a...Family & HomeMay 5, 2016
Life Lessons: Brandy M. Miller
Life Lessons: Brandy M. Miller *Are you happy at the moment? More than I’ve ever been. I’ve spent most of my...Family & HomeApril 28, 2016
Life Lessons: LaKesha Womack
Life Lessons: LaKesha Womack *Are you happy at the moment? Yes! After so many years of planning for and trying...Family & HomeApril 19, 2016
Life Lessons: K.B. Lee
Life Lessons: K.B. Lee *Are you happy at the moment? Yes. Very excited for the opportunities ahead for both personal...Family & HomeApril 14, 2016
Life Lessons: LeTonya F. Moore
Life Lessons: LeTonya F. Moore *Are you happy at the moment? ABSOLUTELY! I have finally reached a level of self...Family & HomeApril 12, 2016
- Once upon a time, in the not-too-distant past, there was a boy who spent all of his time here. When he first started, the layups were shaky. They got better, he got taller and layups gave way to dunks. Now this place in the corner of the driveway stays empty and quiet. No more reverberation of the hoop snapping back into place. No more young guys sneaking beers, talking about life and girls. No more of the very rare invitations to play H-O-R-S-E. No more drilling an extra bolt here or there to keep the backboard in place. Just a hoop that helped usher a young man through puberty and create memories for his mother who reminds herself today that the only constant in #life is #change. #GoodEnoughMother #RaisingTeens #Family #Memories #momlife #boymom #basketball #HoopDreams
- #ProtectYourRetirement Twitter Chat!
- “That’s not how life works.” Saw this on FB and had to take a breath. Yes. This is how it goes. You don’t get to skip the shitty chapters so you can get to the good things. You don’t get to have dessert only and leave the muscle building stuff on the plate. You grow when it’s hard as shit. The problem is it’s difficult to see the growth/reasons when your eyes are puffy from crying and the last shred of faith in yourself is about gone. Ask me how I know. But it’s all apart of the journey. You’re living your bestseller. Don’t stop writing before the heroine saves everyone, including herself. Now.. carry the fuck on. #GoodEnoughMother #life #learning #lifelessons #instagood #PillowTalk #growthmindset
- Sometimes when you are bold enough to let the dream live in your head… it doesn’t even need to escape your lips just yet, the universe responds… And so…I have some exciting news to share with you. Those of you who know me best, know I have always wanted to act. I've been thinking about it more seriously, entering competitions and writing screenplays (fancy word for scribblings) as I tried figured out how I was going to make this happen. Then last week, I was approached by Chad Lawson Cooper the playwright and producer of a production called Black Lives Matter Too: Justice On Trial The Play to be a part of his play!The play is about two African American attorneys who sue the Justice Department for reparations. The attorneys have quite a distinguished list of witnesses they call, including #HarrietTubman, #EmmittTill and #MedgarEvers who, as you can imagine, have very compelling stories. I am going to play the judge who presides over the trial. I am humbled to share the stage with so many amazing and talented artists, including Chad's wife Alicia Cooper who is a FORCE as Harriet Tubman. So to my Tri-state family.. if you can make it, I would love to see you there.. The play is remarkable and I am so honored to be selected to be a part. Please like their FB page Black Lives Matter Too: Justice On Trial The Play and hope you can make it Sunday, October 28th, 2018! Just a reminder, your dreams have no expiration date… #FollowYourDreams #goodEnoughMother #SecondActs
- #Ad Why so happy? Because I’m celebrating #ProtectYourRetirement Day with @Prudential and #alincome . What’s your biggest concern about your retirement? For me, it’s about having money that lasts a lifetime. Join us in #TimesSquare for more! #Prudential
- Ahhhhh… My #happyplace.. #kiawahisland, #SouthCarolina. When I retire, I’d love to be able to spend more time here, so I need to figure out how to make that happen. That means protecting my lifetime income. To that end, I’ll be with @ALIncome & @Prudential to celebrate #ProtectYourRetirement Day. At the event, you can try out virtual reality experiences AND learn about the importance of lifetime income planning. Plus, Jean Chatzky, the Financial Editor at the Today Show, co-founder & CEO of Her Money Media & the host of the HerMoney podcast will be joining the event! Swing on by learn how you can #ProtectYourRetirement #Prudential #ad
- My @delta flight. Scared as hell. Changed seats. Maintenance checked. Still scared as hell.
- That part.
- This old girl, in the twilight of her years, still so regal. #OliviasWorld #dogsofinstagram #labsofinstagram #petsofinstagram #doover #furbaby #instagood #fall #momlife
- My heart is breaking for women who have been victims and are now having all this shit bubble up in their lives, just like raw sewage. #kavanaughhearings #christineblaseyford #sexualassault #believesurvivors #SevenDoorsToFeelSafe