Celebrity Crush: My Date With Justin Bieber (VIDEO)

Well sort of, anyway and let’s face it, made ya’ look! But I got to thinkin’ what exactly would a conversation with the Biebs be like, if he were to show up in my backyard, you know, sans entourage? I’d probably be instantly transformed back to my geeky teenage self, one with long skinny legs that I would kill for now.

Well, thanks to Hallmark, he sort of did come to my house and let me interview him. We had a real heart-to-heart about life and love, though I did most of the talking.

Do you have a teen or preteen who is a jazzed for Justin or are you like me, a secret fan (though that’s not much of a secret now)? Check out Hallmark’s new line of Justin Bieber cards; you’ll be a hero, even if you don’t tape them  to the back of your patio chairs.

More from GEM:

All Grown Up: You Sure About That Buddy?

Eyes Wide Open!  5 Things I Learned While Traveling The World

Reframing The Mundane: The Car As A Communication Aide

I’m thrilled to be partnering with Hallmark in 2012 for its “Life Is A Special Occasion” campaign. Of course, the characters in my rantings are real and the opinions are all my own.

1. Jacki Marie

May 23, 2012 at 7:29 am

Too cute, Rene! I’m a fan too and of course my kids are embarrassed. Loved this interview. You did a great job.

2. Liz

May 23, 2012 at 9:55 am

O…M…G…I am sort of crushing on you a little, right now, Rene!

3. Beth @ TheAngelForever

May 23, 2012 at 10:12 am

Not a fan of Biebs, but love how this made me laugh and smile. Note to self, make sure to destroy all evidence of childhood crush videos/photos/items ASAP. This could be used against me in a blog post one day 😉

4. Ella

May 23, 2012 at 10:21 am

OMG! Rene, that was so freaking CUTE! My crush…Lou Rawls. Something about that deep voice when I was a kid…ooh la la!

I so hope the Biebs sees this…

@Beth, your whole life is fodder for blog posts

5. d.lee

May 23, 2012 at 11:34 am

YOU ARE CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!! LMBO! Your crushes are some definite hitmakers & I still love grooving to them today. This was awesome. LOL!

6. Debbie Mitchell

May 23, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Rene,
    This was hilarious! Who needs a CBS studio and crew? I think Justin and his people will love this. As for Barry Manilow, hey I loved the song Mandy too. LOL!

7. Ronnie_BMWK

May 23, 2012 at 2:22 pm

tooo cute and funny!!!

8. Kimi

May 26, 2012 at 4:19 am

Rene, you are HILARIOUS!!! I can’t stop laughing. This is GREAT! LOLOLOL!!!! (((BIG HUGS!!!)))

9. Carrie

May 28, 2012 at 9:21 am

That was genius….I hope Justin’s people get in touch with your people…

10. Kristen

May 28, 2012 at 11:27 am

This is too funny – loved this video!

11. Hilarious! Loved your “date” and hope he asks you out again. 😉

12. So CUTE, Rene!! Love the video.

13. Lydia

June 19, 2012 at 3:14 pm

That’s awesome. New follower here!