Taking It To The Streets: Would You Consider Cosmetic Surgery?

Hi everyone – I have something exciting to show you all!

As you know we’re always working hard to build the Good Enough Mother GEM-pire, and today we’re unveiling another fun element to the site.

Recently myself and Team GEM hit the streets of Manhattan for a new video segment we’re going to be running here at Good Enough Mother, where I pose a burning question to all the moms (and a few of the men) out there!

Today’s topic is one we’re talked about here before on the site – would you consider cosmetic surgery? As you all know, I believe in a bit of botox here and there – but how far would you all go to hold back the aging process.

Check out what some moms had to say – and then weigh in with your comments below! How much do we love our ‘rocker mom‘ at the end of the video!!!!

By the way – check out the new Good Enough Mother titles we created and will be using for all our future videos (and there will be many more in the months to come – we’re just getting started!)

And help us spread the word. If you dig the video, click ‘Like‘ in the Facebook box at the bottom of this page AND also please pass the video link on to your family and friends. Let’s make this sucker go viral!!!

Thanks once again to all our loyal GEM readers – your love and support means the world to me.

Rene x

1. pattyrowland

July 2, 2011 at 8:09 am

great job gem!!!! totally enjoyed your video!!! miss seeing you ‘live’!!! xoxoxox

July 2, 2011 at 9:56 am

Just make sure the hands match.

3. M W Fisher

July 3, 2011 at 10:21 am

Haaaa….too funny!
    Great job, Rene!

4. Nikki Newman

July 3, 2011 at 11:19 pm

O M G!!

I am thrilled for you!! LOVED watching it, your passion shines through – you’re totally captivating and your joy is infectious. CONGRATS and MORE PLEASE and WILL SOMEBODY GIVE RENE HER OWN SHOW FOR GOD’S SAKE?!

Oh, and how amazing must it feel to be on camera doing YOUR THING, YOUR WAY! 😀

Loved the British guy and rocker mum at the end.

July 4, 2011 at 7:38 am

@Nikki: I know she was great! Well, re: the TV show, we’re tryin’ 🙂

6. Gloria

July 5, 2011 at 11:40 pm

Loved the last mom!

7. Jennifer

July 13, 2011 at 12:27 pm

OMG Renee,
    YOU ROCK!! I saw you on a daytime show and loved what you had to say so I had to check out your blog… LOVE IT! Your really real! In these really crazy times, among insane people it’s refreshing to listin to what you have to say. Keep up the great work. I’ll be following!

July 13, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Oh Jennifer, thank you SOO much! Welcome to our little slice of sanity and come join my FB page too 🙂

9. jacki marie

July 13, 2011 at 1:41 pm

Somehow I missed this when you first posted. Amazing! You do what you do so well. Everyone looked like they enjoyed answering the questions.
    I would not have plastic surgery (as of today) I’m embracing what God made in me, right down to my natural hair. Anything that needs fixing, I’m fixing with diet and exercise.